About LuRae Lumpkin
AWARD WINNING BUSINESS & MARKETING LEADER
LuRae Lumpkin is the CEO and founder of MindfulBusiness.guru. She is an accomplished, effective, award winning business and marketing leader both domestically and globally. She has held the
CMO / Chief Marketing Officer role client side, as well as a variety of Senior Executive roles agency side. She is a seasoned leader at building high performance companies and teams from the ground up, gaining recognition for her innovation, leadership, high retention and high employee engagement rates.
LuRae Lumpkin has worked in both large corporate environments as well as in start-up more entrepreneurial companies, significantly growing revenues and profits at both ends of the spectrum. She is financially savvy with extensive P&L experience.
Throughout her career she has worked with many of the world’s most well known Fortune 500 brands. She has both created and led the development of some of the industry’s most innovative digital and integrated media strategies and campaigns to build brand recognition, market share, and competitive advantage for brands and companies. Many of these campaigns led to industry award recognition for both innovation and performance.
LuRae Lumpkin is a digital marketing innovator having launched one of the first digital marketing campaigns online. Her input and advice are respected, as she is an active participant and advisory board member to some of the world’s leading technology companies.
She speaks at some of the industry’s top digital and marketing conferences, and contributes to some of the most well known advertising and business publications.
LuRae Lumpkin is fortunate to have:
- Worked with many of the world’s most successful and highest profile Fortune 500 brands and companies across verticals and geographic markets
- Led Digital Marketing efforts for the world’s largest advertising and media agency
- Directed digital marketing efforts for companies and clients in over 100 countries and over 42 languages
- Served as Chief Marketing Officer as well as head of sales and marketing for Fortune 500, mid-size and startup companies
- Led global expansion with international staffing in Singapore, Brazil, China, Russia, Korea, Germany, France, UK, Canada, and the U.S.
- Owned multiple P&L’s with over $1B in global media
- Managed teams and people across multiple global geographies, agencies and organizations
- Lead pricing and market positioning to secure, develop and win $MMs of new business
- Headed up new product development successfully launching numerous new products and channels
- Managed Search and Social Operations for over 250 Global Brands
- Lead business development efforts for multiple organizations
- Worked and traveled globally negotiating advertising agency, media buying and business relationships abroad
- Develop strategic relationships with some of the industry’s most respected and well-known consultancies and technology partners
- Won industry awards for digital campaign performance, television commercial creativity, integrated digital and retail campaign performance, creative media campaigns, and numerous agency of the year awards